PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The prospective Test Engineer will have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Science, or Technology and 2+ years of experience.
- Provide input to and review functional specifications
- Participate in risk management process
- Create, manage, and execute test plans for design verification and design validation of medical devices
- Develops test strategies within context of program needs and product requirements
- Analytical review and interpretation of environmental, mechanical and electrical standards
- Comfortable designing/specifying test fixtures and critical test parameters
- Determine statistically relevant sample sizes for testing Use statistical data to derive test conclusions
- Write and execute test protocols
- Conducts and/or participates in design reviews and review of verification testing
- Provide audit support qualifying external test houses
- Report test execution progress and issues to the engineering team.
- Manage the issues from creation to closure
- Drive use of standard tools and push for process improvement where possible
- Provide support to the QMS. (E.g. internal auditing, procedure development, and supplier quality management)
Radius is an award winning design and development firm helping clients realize their brand strategy by effectively designing compelling product solutions. Our teams engage in multiple markets including consumer, medical, and packaging markets. We offer a dynamic, fast paced and fun environment with outstanding compensation packages.