Define, implement, and execute various types of test plans, including but not limited to functional, regression, and performance testing.
Develop automated test suites to ensure rich internet applications are working properly and product the intended results.
Develop automated test suites to ensure data integration processes run properly and produce the intended results.
Perform manual tests when automation is not practical.
Collaborate with code and data development teams to ensure systems are adequately tested and designed with testing in mind.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- At least two years of experience as a Test Engineer or as a Software Developer with a strong testing focus.
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills. Detail-oriented.
- Experience with test automation technologies such as Selenium, Fitnesse, J-Unit.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Experience with multiple RDBMS products a strong plus (MS SQL Server, Postgres, MySql, or Oracle).
- Experience with SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- Knowledge of HTML and XML (including XPath).
- True start-up mentality and experience or familiarity with short (Agile, Scrum, Iterative) software lifecycles.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting is preferred.
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment is a strong plus.
- Experience testing GWT web applications is a strong plus.
- Experience with multi-terabyte data stores is a strong plus.
- Experience in advertising network, digital media agency, or other advertising related experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering field.
- Strong mathematical and statistical background is a strong plus.
Resonate, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine, helps clients understand and act on the things people care about, by connecting marketers with audiences based on individual belief systems and values. Resonate rejects the traditional advertising definition that audiences are based solely on demographics or behaviors. Consumers are people and make decisions based on their values, beliefs and preferences. Resonate works with major consumer brands and public affairs advertisers to apply these insights to digital media plans. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Resonate is privately held with venture funding from firms including Greycroft Partners, iNovia Capital and Revolution Growth. Named one of the best places to work in Virginia, Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Resonate Networks - 18 months ago