Subject matter expert providing testing expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software applications or IT systems. Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection. Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets. Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements. Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are supported by test results.
- Plan, design, code and execute tests.
- Test, troubleshoot, question and critique software components, interfaces and procedures in technical depth
- Work with developers for immediate testing (pair-wise, buddy testing etc).
- Test products and drive out error
- Assure quality by presenting discrepancies, defects and issues to project teams
- Show Developers the types of errors found in their codes so they can learn from their mistakes
- Inform the team about the consequence of errors
- Build and maintain automated base tests that must be executed on a regular basis
- Report on the progress of projects assigned
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software tester
- Experience with 508 testing and JAWS
- Experience testing web based database applications
- Experience testing data migration and data quality
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Experience with test automation and test automation tools
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience implementing & executing performance test plans and test cases
- Experience in software development is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in computer science
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/DV
eGlobalTech - 4 months ago