We are seeking an experienced Implant Maintenence Technician to join our team in West Jordan, Utah to work at our Manufacturing Wafer Fab. Working as a 3rd shift Technician, this role is ideal for a goal driven, self-directed individual looking to work within a successful semiconductor environment. The ideal employee will:
- Repair, maintain, and calibrate equipment in the implant area including GSD, 8200, and Nova NV10 implanters as well as Fusion Deep UV’s .
- Rebuild sources and other sub assemblies to support minor and major pm’s on those toolsets.
- Work with various hazardous gases; chemicals and electro-mechanical systems.
- Perform in a clean room environment, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling for up to ½ of the shift, wearing a clean room suit .
- Lift 50 lbs on a regular basis, pass all safety certification and meet those requirements noted in clean room procedures specification PC-3000-MOS3.
- Work some overtime as requested to meet manufacturing needs.
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Extensive, in-depth knowledge of the Implanters mentioned.
- Work independently at solving problems.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Self starter that can perform in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AAS degree with experience in supporting Implant equipment desired, experience with implant equipment is required.
Fairchild Semiconductor Incorporated - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -