- Associates degree in Engineering Technology and/or 2 years similar work experience
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in an automotive engineering or related environment.
- Proficiency in the use of common lab equipment and tools (hand tools, oscilloscopes, soldering, etc.)
- Has a good understanding of Hydraulic Systems.
- Experience with Moog, MTS, and Instron Schenck controllers, is a plus.
- Position involves working the off-shift rotation.
Computer and Engineering Services - 7 months ago