This position will be responsible for planning of spares, consumables, PM parts, test wafers and engineering supplies and will coordinate major tool events such as major PM/calibration, equipment moves, etc. This position will also be responsible for maintaining effective modeling and reporting for module cost metrics, capacity forecasts and KPIs in collaboration with Industrial Engineering and Finance team members. This position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Malta, New York, and report to the Fab8 Sr. Test Engineering Manager.
- Planning of probe hardware, tool parts, spares and consumables with associated usage reporting
- Monitor and control costs within the module, identifying and ensuring cost reduction methodologies are employed
- Plan and schedule significant tool events such as line idling, vendor calibrations and tool relocations
- Coordinate test wafers management with Manufacturing Operations
- Coordinate chemical forecasts and demands with EHS and Facilities
- Maintain collection and reporting of Test operations KPIs in support of Fab8 KPIs/Goals
- Maintain alignment of cost, KPI, capacity and associated modeling and reporting between Fab8 Test and Fab1 BTF
- Limited travel, as required, for learning and collaboration
- Other duties, as required
- Associates degree
- Minimum 5 years experience planning in an industrial and/or manufacturing setting; semiconductor experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyze and understand complex problems and propose appropriate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self starter
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Ability to drive internal and external CIP projects and aggressive cost reduction roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).