Test Technician Internship
- Key role supporting introduction of new products to volume manufacturing and providing on-going product support.
- Determines appropriate equipment utilization and executes lab tests in accordance with engineering test specifications.
- Supports all aspects of product validation testing and reporting required to meet appropriate AWWA, UL, FM, NSF, and internal standards.
- Product Validation
- Setup and perform product validation tests such as meter accuracy, head loss, burst pressure, thermal cycling, and others within an engineering test lab environment.
- Generate test reports to support validation testing requirements.
- Ensure lab equipment is properly calibrated and maintained to produce traceable results.
- Product support/sustaining
- Conduct and document ongoing endurance tests to monitor long term product quality.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2yr Associates degree in mechanical engineering, computer aided design, or equivalent
- Experience with design of experiments and application of scientific method is very desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient with typical PC office applications, including MS Office.
- High quality workmanship and attention to detail are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.