We currently have a full time position in our Operations Test Engineering Department for a Test Technician. The technician will often work independently, and sometimes with teammates, to assist in new test fixture design and to support existing test fixtures located in our manufacturing facilities. Tasks will be varied, concentrating on electrical design/analysis; but sometimes will also include aspects of mechanical and optical principles. The work environment is fast paced and demanding. Every day brings new challenges.
- Build test fixtures, manufacturing jigs and tools.
- Work with production personnel to troubleshoot and repair test systems .
- Perform tests and calibrations. Prepare reports including graphs and charts to demonstrate results.
- Create and document testing procedures.
- Initiate and document design changes, working with drafting and documentation specialists.
- Occasional travel required to remote facilities
- Must be organized, methodical and able to work independently
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with multiple projects and priorities
- Associates Degree required
- Basic software programming experience desired
- 3 years hands-on experience desired
Banner Engineering Corporation - 2 years ago
Banner Engineering designs, manufactures and distributes photo eyes, sensors and associated products for industrial and process automation...