REQUISITION NUMBER: T-BTNA-QA-USPL-0110
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Plattsburgh, New York, you will perform functional testing, including continuity testing, on all vehicle electrical systems. You will troubleshoot and repair subsystems as needed to complete functional testing.
In your role you will:
- Do continuity testing, troubleshoot and repair as needed;
- Perform functional testing, troubleshoot and repair as needed;
- Document all testing results;
- Analyze faults to find the root cause to eliminate the issues.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold an associate’s degree in an electrical related field or equivalent;
- You possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a test technician;
- You have a good proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Your English communication skills (written and spoken) are excellent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
the evolution of mobility
Primary Location: US-NY-Plattsburgh
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.01.2013, 12:56:22 PM
Bombardier - 13 months ago
A pioneer in the aerospace industry, Learjet Inc. builds high-performance business jets -- the limos of the sky. The company...