Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and
business partner to the federal government and its key
suppliers. Through our partnership with various
customers, Kelly Government Solutions offers
administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and
healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with
some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
We are currently seeking a Test Technician to work in
This is a short-term contract position
- Contract duration up to 3 months
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at
according to designs and specifications.
- Lays out and assembles units for production equipment
components as defined by predetermined diagrams and
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
- Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering
replacing parts or components as directed.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or
and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring
statistical process or other control procedures
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with
would be ideal
- Aircraft, bicycle, boat or car mechanic experience
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
mechanical applications and functionality
- A good general knowledge of mechanics and/or
Thermal Chambers, Data acquisition systems, various
- Good computer skills
- Experience with: Tension and Compression machines,
machining and machine tools, hand tools would be ideal.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_598734