NTS Fullerton, a provider of expert engineering and testing services to a wide range of industries in both the commercial and military sectors, is seeking a full-time Mechanical Test Technician.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setup/build various mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic test systems
- Conduct and monitor various mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic tests
- Perform test system operational checkouts and diagnose and correct operational problems
- Work closely with management and senior technical personnel
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2+ years of hands-on experience performing test and checkout of mechanical, hydraulic and or pneumatic components or systems OR at a minimum, 3+ years’ experience working as a technician in the areas of hydraulics and mechanical systems
- HS Diploma or equivalent, AA in a technical discipline is preferred
- Must promote a team working environment
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Display a sense of urgency in completing projects
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to fabricate complex gas, hot air and liquid test setups and fixtures.
- Familiarity with standard test instrumentation controls and monitors.
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations.
National Technical Systems, Inc. - 13 months ago