Engineering Lab work
- Run automated tests
- Debug analog and digital circuits to component level.
- Follow test procedures.
- Give feedback on manual procedures.
- Lab HW Control
- Lab/Station setup and maintenance
- Basic HW rework
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Component inventory management (i.e. capacitor kits arent empty)
- Lab maintenance and cleanup (i.e. capacitor kits dont disappear)
Run automated test cases by following a procedure. Team player, communication skills, keep lab pc uptodate with tools and monitor equipment, execute tests automated or manual per vi lead request, generate report, release report in agile, PWB soldering skills, reading schematics, debugging skills, interest in learning new skills, familiarity with audioprecision.com audio generator/analyzer boxes, Rhode & Schwartz audio UPL, UPV, CMU200 rf call box, le croy scopes, tektronix scopes, agilent 8960 rf call box, Familiarity with QCOM reference hw designs like CDP, MTP, FLUID, LiQUID, Dragon board, software tools like c-sharp language, visual basic, spreadsheet macros, ASIA, QXDM, QACT, QPST, QSPR, Android Adb shell scripting tool, windows8, QNX Sw, Linux, matlab, telnet, Lauterbach T32 jtag,
Associates in Electrical Engineering
Preferred Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
Qualcomm - 22 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...