The Quality Electrodynamics (QED) companies research, development, design and manufacture highly complex electrical subsystems for technologies which substantively impact the quality of human life. QED serves the global medical imaging equipment industry and eQED serves the clean energy industry.
QED operates with the principles of fairness, respect, integrity, commitment and optimism. We seek people who can think and operate independently but who have the desire and ability to operate as an integral member of a team.
Position: Test Technician
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: Perform electronic test, setup and operate automated SMT assembly system.
- Test assemblies and sub-assemblies per test documentation.
- Setup and operate automated assembly systems.
- Support the implementation and validation of process and product documentation.
- Collect and analyze test data.
- Assist in new product development and introduction.
- Perform assembly and integration operations consistently per documented procedures and applicable standards.
- Utilize independent judgment to identify and articulate issues to higher levels of management that may enable product development cost savings or enhance product quality
Education: AA in technical field, electronics technology preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience with electronics technology.
Required Skills: Experience working with test equipment, such as multimeters, oscilliscopes, network analyzers, along with standard hand tools. Preferred: Familiarity with electronic SMT manufacturing, inspection and rework processes in an ISO 9000 environment.
- 3 years ago - save job