W R Systems, Ltd. has a potential need for a Test and Evaluation Engineer to work at the customer site .
Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
Candidates must possess the following experience:
- Design tests and experiments, determining measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons.
- Perform operational tests applying the principles of DOE (Design of Experiments) into development of operational test concepts, strategies and plans to provide an analytically derived, empirically supported, quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operational effectiveness, suitability and survivability of these systems.
- Apply the science of statistics, citing statistical theory, techniques and methods encompassing such areas as sampling, measures of dispersion and central tendency, categorical data analysis and non-parametric methods, design of experiments, and the ability to analyze and interpret statistical data for test events.
- Apply analytic methods to the solution of varied and complex defense test and evaluation issues demonstrating the application of decision support tools, and analysis grounded in objective techniques to provide decision makers with a quantitative basis for the evaluation of decision options.
- Must have superior technical writing skills to draft unambiguous and concise test plans, test reports, and supporting documents: Top Level Requirement (TLR), Required Operational Capability (ROC)/Predicted Operational Environment (POE), Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) (both Integrated and Operational), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), and Capability Production Document (CPD).
Microsoft Office Suite
Within the last 5 years , demonstrate experience with Developmental Testing (DT), Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT&E), or Follow-On Test and Evaluation (FOT&E). Demonstrate experience and familiarity with the instructions, procedures and documents required for the Navy and Joint Acquisition process. Demonstrate experience in developing test criteria and Test and Evaluation Master Plans in accordance with DoD standards. Demonstrate ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of combat systems, weapon systems, and combat support systems. Possess a working knowledge of tactical operations, and the mission and role of DoD commands and units tasked to operate in a multi-threat environment.
Degree in an Engineering or Science field or an undergraduate degree with Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certification in Information Technology required.
Secret Security Clearance required for current work, with eligibility to obtain Top Secret.
The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship.
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran