Ross Technologies, Inc. (RTGX) is a “Growing” Global IT solutions company. Our customers include the Department of Defense, The Department of State, State and Local Government and Commercial customers. We strive to allow our employees to meet their full human potential by providing career opportunities that challenge and maximize the the limits of existing skill sets while as needed continuing to invest in our employee’s growth through training. We not only seek candidates that can adequately fill our available positions but, we seek out positions that meet our employees expectations, often moving them across contracts into progressively more responsible positions directed towards their career goals. I think you will find RTGX a refreshing change from the typical Defense Contractor. Thank you and referrals are always appreciated so feel free to share our opportunities. EOE
** When applying to this position, PLEASE ensure your resume speaks to the specific duties and requirements of the description. This will increase your chances for an interview.
- At least 5 years of technical work experience in Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering Support, Systems and Software Development, Systems Administration, or Network Engineering.
- 3 years of practical testing experience in developing and implementing system integration, subsystem level integration, and unit level test plans and test procedures.
- 2 years’ experience working in organizations with CM, requirements, and QA programs.
- Demonstrated experience with ensuring the integrity of the test program and ensure requirements and customer needs are met. Demonstrated experience in the establishment and conduct all tasks required and evaluate all systems, products, and services produced.
- Knowledge of automation test tools required with 1 or more years of experience working with test automation tools.
- Demonstrated experience in: Providing a robust test program. Conduct planning, development, and maintenance of a Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP). Ensure that a System Test Plan (STP) is completed for each system tested. Attend the Test Readiness Review (TRR) meetings before system testing begins, providing concurrence with system’s test readiness, and associated follow-on meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in: Perform Test Requirements Analysis, complete Test Plans, and procedures, to include System Test Cases, Plans, and Procedures; Subsystem Level Integration Test Cases, Plans, and Procedures; Unit Level Testing Cases, Plans, and Procedures; and Test Execution.
- Demonstrated experience in: Ensure Test Automation program in implemented and monitored; perform Test Reporting; Test Consultation; and Test Data is maintained in an approved repository.
- Experience on UNIX, LINUX, and WINDOWS platforms.
Desirable is a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field such as Computer Science (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, etc.) from an accredited four-year college or University.
This job requires that you possess the proper Department of Defense Clearances needed for access to sensitive information including the ability to pass a polygraph exam.