dressbarn , a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., (NASDAQ - ASNA), offers casual career and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories at value prices for women ages 35-55, operating approximately 830 stores in 48 states. Ascena Retail Group Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys, operating, through a family of wholly-owned subsidiaries, dressbarn , maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, Cacique and Catherines! Ascena operates through its subsidiaries over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with revenues of over $4 billion.
At dressbarn , we believe talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we also offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
The Testing Analyst is responsible for coordinating the design, execution and measurement of test initiatives from conception through hindsight across the organization. The key focus of the role is to coordinate statistically valid tests, analyze test requirements and create testing scenarios primarily focusing in the merchandising and marketing areas. The Testing Analyst provides actionable analysis of data from the database in order to make clear concise recommendations to influence key merchandising decisions. In this role you will:
- Identify and execute test requirements. Provide analysis for the organization regarding customer behavior and response to merchandise, seasonality, pricing, store layout, test and reorder product.
- Provide senior management with thoughtful analysis and insight of test results and recommend improvements to help drive business results.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly test results. Recap and distribute results to the company. Partner with various departments on all testing related communications.
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting as needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Experience: 3-5 year minimum in a corporate retail environment. 2+ years of experience in an analytical testing role a must
- Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong quantitative, statistical and analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Access and SQL. Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks/projects. Ability to tell stories with data and make actionable recommendations based on analyses.
- Traits: Highly accurate and detail-oriented. Must be a good communicator and enjoy collaborating with others. Must be self-motivated and have a passion for Retail
Dressbarn, Inc. - 14 months ago
Ascena Retail Group (formerly Dress Barn, Inc.) has left the farm for greener -- but not leaner -- retail pastures. The apparel and...