This position serves as the Park University Primary Testing Center Administrator (PTCA) for the national testing facility at our Fairchild AFB (WA) campus center.
- Responsible for all facets of National Testing Center (NTC) operations including ordering exams, collection of fees, review testing procedures, administer each exam in accordance with guidelines, ensure security of exams and equipment, and reporting as required.
- Maintenance of NTC computers; download software updates as required.
- Attend/participate in NTC training as required.
- Notify CLEP and DANTES of changes to PTCA status.
- Assist with online proctoring.
- Assist with administrative functions such as answering phones, scanning, filing and mail processing.
- Represent the University at education fairs and promotional functions.
- Bachelors degree. Cannot be enrolled in an undergraduate program in accordance with ETS technology-based testing center agreement.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and faculty population.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of common office equipment, including fax, copy and scanning machines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Qualified applicants must upload a resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...