Bloomington, IL (Central Illinois)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
work across a variety of projects in various phases of the software development lifecycle. An individual's responsibilities may include:
- Capture and analyze test metrics and update client management on trends
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Lead coordination and execution of release testing as appropriate
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Define Release Test Plans and criteria for user acceptance including entry/exit criteria
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers and software vendors as appropriate
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
- Facilitate and/or participate in structured walk-through and peer reviews
- Participate in the coordination and execution of release testing
- Update and test release installation procedures
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience
- Minimum 1 year testing experience
- Information Technology degree
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with test script creation (IBM RFT and HP QTP, Selenium).
- Experience with open source testing tools a plus.
- Background in test automation preferred.
- Quality or testing industry certifications a plus.
- Experience with financial systems
- Quality Assurance
- System Defect Management
- Functional Test Planning
- Performance Testing Tools
- Test Execution
- Test Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with our policies, applicants requiring sponsorship for US work authorization will be considered only on an exception basis. See Accenture Global Policy #43, Immigration, and its US Supplement #0043_C51
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...