Auto req ID 9187BR
Job Title Texas Inside Sales Representative
Business Unit Milgard Manufacturing
Job Posting Category Sales/Business Development
Country United States
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Inside Sales Representative provides customer order support and product/business information for all customers. This position acts as a business representative for the window distribution channel.
Key Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide quality customer order support for Milgard customer base.
- Process and review dealer orders and requests and system generated acknowledgements and orders.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard customers and internal customers regarding product and business issues.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with Outside Sales Representatives, Production personnel, Customer Service, Credit and Delivery.
- Create and execute MPS objectives, meeting MPS commitments and working within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION :
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in customer service utilizing an enterprise system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous window sales and/or customer service preferred.
- High School diploma required, some college preferred.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Work independently, at times under pressure.
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
PHYSICAL Requirements :
- Prolonged sitting and terminal use and minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies.
- Overtime may be required.
- Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
- Multiple phone lines.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
E-Verify English Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verity Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco - 20 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...