Zachry Industrial, Inc. (ZII), based, in San Antonio, TX, is a family-owned, privately held company dedicated to the planning, building, and renewing of emerging energy, power, cement, refining, and pulp and paper facilities. As an industrial engineering, construction, and maintenance provider, we pride ourselves on a nearly 85-year history that has led to more than 6,000 completed projects in the United States and abroad.
As the largest direct-hire, merit shop contractor in the United States, we realize our most important asset is our people – which is why safety remains our highest priority and most important corporate value. Zachry Industrial, Inc. is a business base in trust, integrity, service, and commitment to our customers and employees. We know that it takes a collaborative, practical and visionary force of people to achieve the Zachry standard.
Zachry Industrial, Inc. is currently seeking a Field Office Clerk to be based out of Tatum, TX. The Field Office Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- The individuals primary duties will include but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable for numerous clients/jobsites.
- Accounts Receivable for numerous clients/jobsites.
- Answering phone, filing, copying, scanning & general clerical duties.
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to create spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience in Payroll helpful, but not required
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task
- Must have good communication, written, and verbal skills. Will be communicating with clients, vendors, and supervisors.
- Some traveling may be required on occasion.
Zachry Industrial Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zachry - 19 months ago
Zachry plans, builds, and maintains major facilities in the power, cement, and nuclear sectors. The holding company for Zachry Engineering,...