Fast growing Consumer Goods company
This position is responsible for working in coordination with the design team to execute new home products and maintain existing collections. To collaborate and develop with design, R&D, merchandising, production, QA and vendors to ensure the quality, delivery and business practices are achieved and upheld.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create Computer Deliverables; including spec sheets, technical drawings and new artwork
- Specify textiles for use of bed, bath and specialty product
- Create and maintain seasonal color palettes, trend boards and consumer research
- Assist in design and layout of NYC showroom for seasonal markets
- Create flat sketch designs in illustrator
- Create computer generated graphic layouts, line art drawings, printed graphics, trims, trend inspiration, support documents.
- Track and maintain developments during sample making process
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience
- Understanding of properties and production processes of textiles and various materials used in the design of home fashion products
- Knowledge of trends in materials and colors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to present complex business ideas
- Ability to adapt to change/deal with ambiguity
- Must possess drive and initiative
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
What's on offer
- BA / BS Degree in Art/Design and/or Industrial/Textile Design.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Top Notch Benefits
Job Reference: 1251331
Exec-Appointments - 14 months ago