The Area Vice President, Central Region, will be responsible for the business growth and increase of AppSense's market share in
the Central United States. The team currently consists of 6 Account Managers who have revenue responsibility for the User Virtualization Solutions in all revenue segments (Enterprise Accounts, Corporate Accounts and Territory Accounts) and Mobile and Data solutions in the
Enterprise segment. The Central Region coverage model is the following: Ohio, Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa.
The position will report to the Senior Vice President Sales & GM, Americas.
- Accountable for the business growth and increase in market share in the Central United States.
- Createa performance driven culture that ensures AppSense has the best IT sales force in the industry. It must be built on Merit and focused on accountability and accomplishment.
- Work cross functionally with Presales, Professional Services, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Channel, System Integrators to develop and execute sales strategies that maximize the teams capacity for success
- Account/Territory Planning, Forecasting and Pipeline Management.
- Responsible for producing an accurate monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Provide feedback to headquarters on current and future customer needs to help drive future business direction.
- Retain High Potentials and develop and maintain a high state of team morale.
- Solution Selling- leads by example and ensures the field teams are selling from a business solution perspective where the value is mapped to specific pain points versus a project based approach.
Experience - Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
Requirements of the position :
- Track record of success selling to major corporations with at least half that time being personally responsible for managing a Direct Field Sales team selling to end users. Previous experience should be in roles where selling a solution involved a consensus decision among a number of constituents within the customer account.
- Experience working with major companies and organizations as part of a world-class sales organization.
- Highly skilled in developing sales strategies and methodologies to facilitate growth with Strategic accounts.
- Experience in the Virtualization, Desktop and/or Security software market desirable
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and team building skills
- Strong leadership skills with strategic and tactical abilities.
- Understand, embrace and champion the Appsense culture and values, both inside and outside the organization.
- The ability to overcome obstacles/barriers and has worked within an organization that has attained significant stature while retaining entrepreneurial spirit.
- Familiarity with various sales models such as Power Based Selling, SPIN, Miller Heiman, Target Account Selling, etc.
AppSense - 10 months ago