Therapeutic Day Treatment Clinical Program Coordinator
Reports to the Therapeutic Day Treatment Services Program Supervisor
Summary – Responsible for overall development, daily functioning and expansion of Day Treatment Services Program in but not limited to the assigned school locality, to include recruiting, hiring, training, supervising and evaluating Day Treatment Counselors, and overall program services and customer satisfaction.
• Fully responsible for all aspects of the Day Treatment Services Program, to include both the development of the Day Treatment Program’s philosophy and design as well as the submission of relevant program documents and policies required to maintain licensure.
• Responsible for hiring, training and weekly supervision of Day Treatment Site Coordinators and Counselors.
• Responsible for completion of psycho-social assessments, assigning of cases, assessing referrals, clinical supervision and guidance.
• Fully responsible for supervision of all record keeping associated with service provision and data information system input/maintenance; ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards set forth by the DMHMRSAS and DMAS as well as company policies and procedures.
• Will regularly meet with School Principals and referral sources to ensure that all referring agencies and associated customers are completely satisfied with services.
• Works closely with Marketing, Admissions, Human Resources, and Finance Departments.
• A doctorate or master’s degree in the social work, psychology, counseling or a related human services field from an accredited college or university.
• At least 2 years experience in providing day treatment services and/or casework services to children and families.
• Minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience, with the ability to manage staff at multiple locations.
• Current Driver’s License with favorable driving record required (no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 1 at-fault accident in the last 3 years, no DUIs in the last 5 years).
Intercept Youth Services - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard