Wraparound provides behavioral health treatment to children up to age 21 who have a mental health diagnosis or Autism Spectrum Disorder. The service uses professional staff and natural supports to literally "wrap" services around an identified child and the child's family. Services can be provided in the child's home, community and school.
Wraparound services include:
Autism and behavioral expertise to help families in creating an individual treatment plan based on their goals and objectives. The use of community resources to achieve maximum improvement in the child's function minimum disruption to the family unit. An interagency team which may include mobile therapy, therapeutic staff support, behavioral specialist, teachers, vocational training counselor, medical and legal advisors. Parent education and support. Services are available in Allegheny, Butler and Beaver.
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education, or criminal justice, with no previous work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, with the equivalent of at least one year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents *
- Associate’s Degree or 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree, with the equivalent of at least 3 years of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents *
- Licensed registered nurse with the equivalent of at least one year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents *
- Licensed practical nurse with the equivalent of at least three years of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents *
- “A job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents” is a job such as a position working directly with children or adolescents in the mental health, mental retardation, early intervention, children and youth, juvenile justice, education, drug and alcohol, day care or health systems.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6088432
- Must have the audio / visual / verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Must be able to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Must have access to a telephone.
- Must be eligible for Act 33 / 34 and FBI clearances.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency's core values.
Monster - 4 months ago
Glade Run provides foster care services to children from birth to 18 years of age. The children needing foster care have been separated from...