CRC Health Group is the nation's leading provider of treatment and educational programs for adults and youth who are struggling with behavioral issues, chemical dependency, eating disorders, obesity, pain management, or learning disabilities. CRC provides clinically sound, research-based treatment options at 145 facilities conveniently located throughout the United States. As a service-oriented company that is determined to provide cutting-edge scientific solutions to behavioral health issues, we are constantly working to improve the quality of care and depth and breadth of services available. For more than 30 years, our treatment philosophy and exceptional care have enabled our clients to reclaim and enrich their lives. As CRC continues to set the standards in innovative behavioral health care, we proudly embark on a future of new beginnings for individuals and families in need.|
Parkersburg Treatment Center, a member of CRC Health Group, is an outpatient substance abuse treatment facility serving patients afflicted with the disease of addiction specifically to the opioid class of drugs. Our facility has an opening for a full-time Therapist. The qualified candidate will work closely in a team environment with a team of clinicians, medical personnel, and office personnel in accordance with State and Federal Regulations to provide care for our patients. We offer our patients an out-patient environment conducive to recovery from the disease of addiction, specifically to the opioid class of drugs. We offer our staff an educational environment where patient care is our top priority.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, our Therapists are ultimately responsible for providing individual and group therapy to patients with a primary diagnosis of chemical dependency. Additional responsibilities include:
1) Assisting our patients with reaching their treatment goals;
2) Preparing current patient progress reports and completion notices;
3) Providing paperwork to patients, courts, probation and parole departments and referral sources;
4) Maintaining accurate records to ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations;
5) Coordinating and cooperating with local agencies and organizations necessary to expedite treatment for each patient.
1) Masters degree in the field of social/behavioral sciences or human services required;
2) West Virginia Certified/Licensed Addictions Counselor (AADC), Social Worker, or Professional Counselor required;
3) Medicaid experience preferred;
4) Ability to work early morning hours;
5) Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills;
6) Experience with chemical dependency and/or medication assisted treatment preferred.
CRC Health Group offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance, and educational reimbursement.
Please send a resume with salary history to email@example.com, Fax: 304-420-9014, or mail: Parkersburg Treatment Center, 184 Holiday Hills Dr., Parkersburg, WV 26104. Please visit our website at: www.crchealth.com. EOE.
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago