IMPORTANT: This Advertiser has requested that applicants MUST be National Residents / Valid Work Permit-holders. Other applicants need not apply.
The Thermal Programs Clean Energy Fellow as part of a team will administer MassCEC’s thermal rebate programs, including the following:
Qualifications and Skills
- Provide timely responses to inquiries from project proponents and applicants, potential applicants, analysts, awardees and any others interested in the program details;
- Review detailed renewable energy generation project information to facilitate rebate funding approval and/or payment;
- Work independently to analyze existing project data, identify trends and develop effective communication tools, i.e. graphs, charts, tables;
- Draft memos and presentations to summarize project and research findings;
- Multi-disciplinary skills and interests:
- Strong recordkeeping and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with or interest in renewable energy issues
- Analytical skills – mathematical analysis; development of spreadsheets
- Writing and presentation skills – document findings in briefs or memos; develop presentations summarizing results
- College undergraduate Junior, Senior or higher, preferably majoring in science or public policy
The fellow will work under the supervision of a Program Manager within the Renewable Energy Generation division at MassCEC
$10.00 per hour for 10 weeks
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Attn: Thermal Programs Fellowship
About the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center is dedicated to accelerating the growth of the Massachusetts clean energy industry and making Massachusetts a global destination for the clean energy sector. With economic growth in mind, MassCEC invests in early-stage technology companies, provides incentives for the adoption of renewable energy and develops programs to prepare workers for the next generation of clean energy jobs.