A top bank in New York City is searching for a Tibco Spotfire Technical Analyst to work with business users to develop data mining 'analyses' using Tibco Spotfire and other statistical analyses packages.
This person should be a developer or come from a development background with Tibco Spotfire. Candidate should have SQL expereince as well, or have recent BA responsibilities.
This will be a 6+ month contract that they will be looking to extend or turn full time.
The rate will be based on experience, but they are looking to pay for a senior consultant.
Location: New York City
If you are interested, respond to this advert with a copy of your consultant's most recent resume and / or call me at (212-707-8501).To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
- Deploy and train new users on the use of Tibco Spotfire and data mining tools
- Develop complex visualizations utilizing data mining tools. Help to develop implementation and deployment standards
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of organization and industry
- Capture and analyze business requirements and underlying business context
- Create data mappings and data dictionaries
Huxley Associates - 16 months ago
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...