Position: Tibco Tester
Location: Dallas TX
Duration: 18 Months
Interview: Phone(Non Locals) or F2F (Locals)
- HM will like to fill this role ASAP.
- Senior Tester 5 to 7 years of experience overall:
- Tibco BW
- Tibco EMS
- Automated testing framework
- Java experience
- Strategy knowledge
- Airline experience
- HM will be doing F2F interviews (for out of town candidates HM will do phone screens)
- The primary mission for this resource is to be a member of a small team (3 to 5 people) ultimately responsible for aggregating data from several Client systems, translating / transforming that data, committing and retrieving it from a database and formatting it into an EDIFACT message to send to an external system.
- This person will be responsible for taking direction from the project Tech Lead by assisting with design, build, unit test, test, deploy and production support of the application that will be created.
- The application will be mission critical to the operation of Client and as such, must be designed with appropriate throughput, monitoring and robustness.
- Development of the solution will require interacting not only with this individual's team, but also several other teams.
- TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, XML, XSD and XPath
- Integration experience across many disparate systems
- Significant JMS experience.
- Extensive knowledge and application of concepts and design.
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great teamwork and communication ability.
- Can take direction from a Technical Lead and architect to deliver quality solutions in a timely fashion.
- Able to function in a highly interactive and deadline driven environment.
- Track record of success on complex, multi-tier, enterprise and mission critical products
- SOAP and REST web services, Java Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Client MQ
- Understands both web development and pure Java development.
- Airline experience.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment as a developer.
- Has a technical passion for software development and can point to examples of this.
Testing / Deliverable Quality:
- Analyze and resolve problems of medium to high complexity.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate.
- Participate in system and acceptance testing.
- Test and implement system components using techniques that preserve system integrity.
- Responsible for immediate response to production program problems
- BS / BA, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and / or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Experience in Information Technology or business environment.
- Learning; participates and assists.
- Completes tasks under direction.
- In depth knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
Dew Softech - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard