$9.50/hr Shift may vary between 8am-8pm. Must be able to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
- All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of Ticket Manager.
Sells lift tickets, Snowbird activity tickets, and Snowbird season passes. Take orders for Snowbird season passes and season lockers. Answer customer questions relating to Snowbird and Snowbird activities. Answers ticket office phone. Balance cash-drawer and performs other duties as assigned.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Accuracy in selling multiple types of tickets including: adults, kids, seniors, multi-days, Alta-Snowbird etc.
2. Provide friendly and efficient customer service, internally and externally while following the specific Ticket Office customer service guidelines.
3. Answer ticket office phones and follow the specific Ticket office customer service guidelines for answering phones.
4. Answer customer questions relating to Snowbird and our activities.
5. Some stocking of supplies and cleaning of office is required.
6. Balance cash drawer and perform other duties as assigned.
7. Audit/ reconcile cash drawers as assigned.
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent Please Select One...
2. 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Must have strong organizational skills.
1. Regularly scheduled work shifts, requires being on-call and working weekends, holidays, and some evenings.
2. Specific Shift: 8-5
1. Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
2. May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
2. General office environment with limited physical activity.
3. Work is routine in pleasant, comfortable surroundings. General office conditions prevail.
4. Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Snowbird - 16 months ago