Intern will focus on assisting the ticketing department with quality assurance, reviewing ticket sales and inventory allotments and managing a comprehensive ticketing reporting system. Internships are available for college credit only.
Skills we are looking for:
- Organized individuals with a hard working attitude
- Excellent phone, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Administrative or Customer Service background
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Finance & Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Word & Excel), Internet research, and email communication
- Skills and knowledge in the areas of database management and/or website development
As an intern, you'll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
CID Entertainment - 14 months ago