What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need to have?
What knowledge, skills and abilities should I have?
- Required - Minimum of 5 years of ticketing industry experience.
- Required - Bachelors Degree, or equivalent documented work experience in a relevant field/position.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Possess considerable knowledge in the installation, maintenance and repair of ticketing software.
- Professional, goal oriented and motivated.
- Motivated to instill a ‘customer service first' mentality.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with both internal and external guests.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others
- Paciolan ticketing software experience strongly preferred.
What's most important about my job?
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is EEO/AA/DV employer.
- Oversee daily regional operations.
- Maintain and develop new clients.
- Maintain and evaluate historical sales data to identify trends and adjust operations accordingly.
- Actively connect with clients and foster ongoing communication to evaluate ticketing needs and build roadmaps for future initiatives.
- Manage regional staffs including operations/client services and marketing. Responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, scheduling, and supervision of immediate staff as well as the oversight of support personnel.
- Ensure that operation/client services staff maintain proper policies and procedures as set forth at the corporate level.
- Ensure that events are built and properly maintained/updated on the ticketing system. Provide event build support when necessary.
- Ensure that regional TicketsWest.com website content is updated and appropriate.
- Ensure that marketing staff are maintaining appropriate marketing and analytics schedules and communication with clients and partners while adhering to TicketsWest corporate standards.
- Ensure that proper communication is maintained with clients and partners at the management, operations and marketing levels.
- Ensure that the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment is properly administered.
- Ensure that all event information is properly communicated to box offices, regional outlets, call centers and venue management and on the websites.
- Design, instruct, and implement, training programs for new and existing staff, regional outlets, call centers, and other specialized operations.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and projections.
- Maintain fiscal oversight of the regional budget.
- Review weekly and monthly financial statements.
- Communicate and implement company standards and policies.
- Develop, establish, and enforce necessary region specific operating policies and procedures.
- Provide and assist with additional customer and client services.
- Assist in the negotiation and implementation of new contracts.
- A passion for service; responsible for delivering personalized, above and beyond service to Your customers
- MGRS - Review, comply with, and enforce the company's Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned
Red Lion Hotels - 2 years ago