LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for an experienced Desktop/Helpdesk Technician to take on a six to twelve month project with a possibility to hire with our client in Central Illinois.
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hard working consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this helpdesk technician opportunity! No sponsorships are available for this position
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
- Candidate must have authorization to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Candidate must have 3+ years experience with the following:
- Telephone call center customer service
- Software and Hardware remote troubleshooting in a windows environment (PC anywhere or PC assist preferred, but optional)
- Utilizing a helpdesk ticketing software (symantec service desk preferred, but optional)
- Bachelor's degree
- IT certifications
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Right to Hire
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard