Title: Tier 2 Engineer
Location: Broomfield, CO
PlumChoice provides the leading white label Technology Care solution for companies to build long-term relationships with their consumers or small businesses. PlumChoice, serves more Fortune 500 brands than any other company. Through our SAFElink™ Service Relationship Management Platform, our clients are able to offer their customers a one-stop source for comprehensive technology services, accretive CSAT value, and ongoing customer life cycle management.
The Tier 2 Engineer works for the Everon direct clients and is the primary responsibility will be to maintain, support, and monitor the servers of our small business clients across the country, while assisting with team flow and emergencies. This role as well as every employee in the company is to deliver excellent technical and customer support during each and every interaction with our team and with our clients. To effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this role, a Tier 2 Engineer must:
- Own client emergencies as the lead technical engineer working with team members
- Configure and maintain client servers
- Troubleshoot client server issues
- Work with client account managers to assure high quality of service for all clients
- Help run the day to day desktop support team to ensure efficiency and client satisfaction standards are met and exceeded.
- Help recommend scalable professional solutions to our client base on an as needed and a proactive basis
- Provide daily updates to company on status of ongoing issues and challenges with both clients and internal teams.
- Manage time and follow up with clients in a professional manor
- Train co-workers and teammates on both various technologies and customer service
- Drive documentation practices throughout the team to ensure accurate knowledge base.
- Have a strong ability to identify opportunities for making the organizations more efficient and successful
- Make intelligent decisions using the Everon decision making criteria, that are focused on the client with an insight into cutting edge technology.
Must have strong understanding of and experience working with the following technologies:
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
- DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Network Topology
- Server hardware with a background working with Dell and HP.
- Virtualization including Zen, VMware, HyperV
- IP routing as well as the ability to configure and customize Sonicwalls and Cisco ASA’s
- Symantec, and other backup technologies
- Citrix and Terminal Services
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the IT services field
- Experience supervising a team
- Thorough understanding of small business technology; particularly Microsoft product
- If you have not worked on a minimum of 10 corporate networks please do not apply
1.Entrepreneurial Spirit, heart of a servant, fun loving attitude – Culture is everything at Everon, and we want everyone in the organization to improve and participate in it every day.
2.Superior critical thinking abilities – The ability to bridge the gap between what you know and what you don’t know to find a solution to a problem.
3.Amazing people skills – We are a people business first and a technology business second.
4.Reliability & dependability – We are a team, and to be the strongest team possible, all members must be reliable and dependable, always
PlumChoice, Inc. - 2 years ago