Navman Wireless is one of the largest global providers of award-winning SaaS based vehicle tracking and mobile data solutions for commercial fleet management. The company is privately held, profitable, and currently growing revenue year over year. The core fleet management service allows customers to efficiently manage their mobile resources in the field, and integrates GPS, wireless data networks, devices, and SaaS applications that are elegant and easy to use. Forbes recently ranked Navman Wireless #65 in America's 100 Most Promising Companies of 2011. Company currently serves 13,000 customers in 12 countries on five continents.
Scope of Role
The Customer Service Specialist will be part of the Navman Wireless North America support team located at our Corporate Headquarters in Glenview, IL.
Duties will include the first level of customer support, trouble shooting customer issues, managing orders, assisting in fulfillment and interacting/providing support to company sales representatives.
The successful candidate will have well-defined interpersonal and problem solving skills and a team player attitude.
- Serve as first level customer support for external and internal customers
- Troubleshoot common issues to determine root cause in order to resolve customer issues
- Resolve customer questions, complaints and requests
- Interface with and provide support to company sales representatives
- Document service issues/requirements
- Assist in the development and training of process documentation in accordance with best-practices
- Provision systems and perform quality control checks
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service and/or e-commerce areas
- Candidate must have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- Displays team player characteristics
- Solid planning and organizing skills with ability to multi-task
- Possesses a strong desire to learn
- Results oriented with solid follow up skills
- Detail oriented, able to manage priorities, and self-motivated
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers
- Must be passionate about helping customers
- Exhibits solid business acumen
- Desire to participate in the development of our US business
- Demonstrates an analytical capacity and problem-solving skills
- Well-defined interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Displays positive workplace environment and team spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SAP experience is preferred
Navman is a recognized world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of Global Positioning System (GPS) technology products....