At Regions, our Financial Analyst I develops financial planning systems and procedures designed to protect assets. Gathers, organizes and documents relevant financial information.
- Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
- Prepares detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
- Consolidates a wide range of operating and financial projections for the development of both short-term and long-term business plans
Skill Set Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Forestry/Natural Resource Management or a directly related field required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft applications
- Good knowledge of financial statements and strong quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable candidate to communicate effectively among co-workers, investors, investor support personnel and third - party vendors.
Regions Financial Corporation - 15 months ago