Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Road test vehicles
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Firestone Complete Auto Care - 8 months ago
Firestone Complete Auto Care does more than provide you with high-quality maintenance, repairs and tires. We're involved in a wide variety...