Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Road test vehicles
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The...