Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
• Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
• Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
• Road test vehicles
• Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- 2 years ago - save job
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The...