As a Tire Service Advisor, your essential job functions will include the following:
Other Duties as Assigned
- Inspecting customers’ cars on the service lane.
- Diagnosing problems tire related problems, recommending service and quoting prices.
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced as quoted.
- Maintaining effective customer relationships including customers and dealer personnel.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and complaints and solving problems that arise.
- Completing market analysis monthly.
- Assist in store operations: maintaining inventory, opening/closing the store and reporting responsibilities.
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Cleaning and maintaining Tire Service Advisor’s work area and the store.
- Additional duties assigned based upon dealership location – please refer to attached addendum if there are additional duties required.
- Two or three years of tire service experience, preferably in or from a retail tire service environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Proficient computer skills to include experience with MS Office and online order management applications.
Physical Job Requirements
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Applies Knowledge
- Works Efficiently
- Speaks Effectively
- Learns Quickly
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending, crouching, and twisting.
- Lifting at least 75 pounds.
- Comply with the Dealer Tire Store dress code policy.
- You will be required to work a fluctuating work week schedule, and must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Dealer Tire is an international tire, maintenance and light-repair product distributor that partners with automobile original-equipment manufacturers such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI Cooper, Lexus, Toyota, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Volkswagen, Audi, Saab, Kia, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Ford and Tesla to create complete replacement tire, maintenance and light-repair programs for their dealerships.
- Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work.
- There will be random drug testing for all Dealer Tire Store associates.
These programs provide the training, support, technology, materials and inventory that enable more than 7,700 automobile dealers in the United States and Canada to increase sales and revenue by retaining their customers and contributing to vehicle safety and performance.
Dealer Tire is a repeat winner of a number of business and industry awards for its innovative approach and accomplishment-driven culture. Honors include the Toyota Excellence Award, which is given to the top U.S. partner that provides the highest standards of quality assurance, warranty, purchasing, marketing and program management. In the company’s first 10 years, its revenue grew by a compound average growth rate of more than 36 percent, and continues to grow in a challenging automotive environment.
Dealer Tire requires exceptional people to continue that growth and evolution. If you are an innovative individual who performs with excellence, energy, fairness and accountability, please consider a future with Dealer Tire.
Dealer Tire - 12 months ago
Dealer Tire is an international tire, maintenance and light-repair product distributor that partners with automobile manufacturers including...