Summary of the Positions
Provides timely error free and courteous tire/ battery installation following established company policies and procedures. The position supports the sales function by completing each job on time, without error or omission. Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
Key (Essential) Responsibilities
- Work with fellow associates as a team to provide excellent customer service.
- Performs tire installation following established processes and procedures.
- Completes required service supporting customer’s requested service.
- Maintain service department, per housekeeping and safety standards, providing a safe and clean working environment.
- Adhere to personal image standards set by CJ’s.
- Comply with established company safety and security policies as they apply to personal protective equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Communicates effectively with management, sales and mechanical staff.
- Helps with unloading/ loading of trucks and warehouse duties.
- All other duties assigned by Store Management.
Candidates for this job must be able to:
- Bend, stoop, kneel, lift passenger and light truck tires, wheels and shop equipment up to approximately 50 lbs. (on occasion weight may exceed 50 lbs.)
- Adapt to severe climate variances
- Have access to transportation.
- Work in a fast paced environment and handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
Must be available all hours of store operations and be able to work at the location within assigned area designated by the company.
CJs Tire and Automotive - 14 months ago