RCO Legal, P.S. |
an industry leading specialty law firm, is currently looking for a Title Curative Specialist for our Bellevue Escrow Team.
RCO specializes in the representation of financial institutions, substantial investors, title insurers, housing authorities and select businesses in all matters related to licensing, servicing, mortgage banking, consumer finance, special credits, title insurance, real estate finance, and the enforcement of mortgage loans.
The Title Curative Specialist will be responsible for assisting our escrow closing team with a high volume of REO files by reviewing preliminary title reports, researching and clearing title issues and executing other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years experience of identifying and solving REO title issues
- Experience considered: Title assistant, title abstracting, title searching, escrow experience, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Streamline software experience is a plus!
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation
Realty In Motion and its affiliated companies - 17 months ago