Do you want to use your experience in customer service while working for a global relocation company? If so, SIRVA Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
SIRVA, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of relocation and moving solutions. We conduct more than 300,000 relocations every year, transferring corporate and government employees and moving individual consumers. With more than 2,300 employees and an extensive network of agents and other service providers, SIRVA operates in more than 150 countries. SIRVA’s brands include Allied, Allied International, Allied Pickfords, Allied Special Products, DJK Residential, Global, northAmerican, northAmerican International, SIRVA Mortgage, SIRVA Relocation and SIRVA Settlement.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Document Facilitator is responsible for the deed package quality review, delivery of deed package to transferee and closing offices and the tracking of the packages.
Specifically, the Document Facilitator is responsible for:
Deed Package mailing
- Reviewing initial deed package- related paperwork to ensure that everything is received and is accurate.
- Review of the executed deed package back from transferee to determine recordability
- Reviewing title work to assure that it is clear for closing once the home sells.
- Handle delivery of deed packages to transferee and closing office within the defined time frame
- Communicate with Closing personnel and closing office, when necessary, to coordinate the delivery of documents as needed and to address any issues with deed package or related documents.
Monitoring Work Product
- Responsible for keeping the system current in regards to all deed package matters, including notes
- Enter the Home Sale title order in Wintrac upon notification from Ops.
- Ensure proper storage of executed deed packages depending on securitization status of Client.
- Additional Data entry may be required to populate additional databases.
Additional Duties as Needed
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of deed packages to the Transferee and to the closing office
- Consult with regularly generated reports to ensure that all required tasks have been completed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Include the handling of the SIRVA Settlement e-mail boxes
1-3 years customer service experience or experience or in a detailed analytical role
Settlement experience preferred
High School Diploma - Undergraduate degree in related field desired
Working knowledge of various software packages
Ability to handle multiple tasks
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work successfully in a team environment
Strong computer skills
SIRVA Worldwide, Inc. - 21 months ago