It is the policy of the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran status, national origin, age, limited English proficiency, or disability in its programs or employment policies as required by the Indiana Civil Rights Law (I.C. 22-9-1), Title VI (Civil Rights Acts of 1964), the Equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (Educational Amendments), and Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973).
Questions concerning compliance with these laws should be directed to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, 951 Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47713, phone number 435-8508.
The interview committee will give preference to candidates who, through the interview process, past experience, and references have demonstrated the ability to interact with students, staff, and the community.
Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-related disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON GRANT FUNDING
AIS - Diamond Campus
Part time - hours will vary
$20/hour (depending on certification)
This position is not assigned benefits.
- Experience working with alternative education students.
- Experience implementing research/evidence based on RTI Tier II Interventions
- Experience with Acuity, NWEA, and ECA assessments.
- Experience with Common Core Standards
- Experience working with different learning and knowledge of various emotional/mental health issues that affect the learning process.
The EVSC is providing professional development (PD) ongoing each year for teachers and building administrators so more can be learned about...