This engineer will be a member of a small team supporting TAM in the enterprise. This Engineer's primary responsibility will be to function within the TAM Engineering group to support ongoing Management, Maintenance and Operations in addition to providing support for many initiatives. This requires experience in administering and configuring this best-in-class web access management system to enforce web authentication and authorization policies.
Skill Level Mid-Level (Will probably need to be Senior to get the requisite skill sets)
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience managing a Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) infrastructure on an Enterprise Level including junction creation, installations, upgrades, tuning and integration on Solaris and Linux platforms.
- Strong Experience in managing the DB2 / Tivoli Directory Server infrastructure including installation, upgrade, tuning and Multi-master replication on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of Web Access Management and Identity management concepts such as authentication and authorization, user provisioning and password management
- Experience with managing TAM/ITDS/DB2 from the command line
- Experience in Junction Creation using various authentication methods some of which are basic authentication, forms based, and SSO.
- Experience in UNIX scripting, Administration, developing custom authentication and authorization plug-ins, Kerberos, certificate and key management, strong authentication / multi-factor authentication systems, and end-to-end troubleshooting at network and application layer
- Experience working with SAML 1.1/2.0/WS-Security, Kerberos, Web Services and Java
- Familiarity with the security framework and configuration of Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, or WebMethods
- Familiarity with Identity Federation systems such as TFIM or OIF
- Strong familiarity with Linux and Solaris.