Job Opening For: Changeover / Equipment maintenance operator (M2)
Positions Available: One (1)
There is one position currently open in Toll Operations at Carestream Health Oregon.
Essential Job Requirements Include:
1. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
2. Follow all work instruction including standard and change documentation.
3. Understand information contained in the chemical MSDS and how to locate.
4. Complete all required training.
5. Manage hazardous waste and satellite accumulation locations/containers following plant Standard Operating Procedures during non-emergencies and EHS contingency plan procedures during emergencies. Complete assigned training to comply with state and federal regulations.
6. Understanding of PPE and the proper use of PPE
7. Up to date certification for respirator use (fit test and medical evaluation)
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
1. Professional and effective communication skills within crew, other departments, and customer interface.
2. Ability to read and follow written instruction for standard processes, change documents and experimental trials.
3. Working PC knowledge for standard and custom software.
4. Ability to pass requirements of industrial truck licensing.
5. Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and percentages
6. Able to organize work and effectively manage use of time.
7. Self starter and self motivated
8. Detail oriented
9. Lean Manufacturing principles
10. Able to troubleshoot production issues in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for Changeover / Equipment Maintenance operator (M2):
1. Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pumps, valves, filter housings, and mixers.
2. Safely operate pumps, valves, and mixers
3. Able to assemble and operate a solution delivery system (SDS) on the coating line.
4. Understand the function of the main components of a solution delivery system.
a. Pump type and size
c. Line sizing
d. Flow meters
5. Trouble shoot SDS systems and operator interface problems.
6. Change coating equipment as required for varying products and coating methods.
7. Able to cross train and fill in for coating winder / unwind positions on both CA and CB coating machines.
8. Adapts to changing work conditions without loss of efficiency or effectiveness.
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. We are passionately committed to helping our customers do their jobs better, faster and more cost effectively. By applying our insights and experience, we create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 150 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. In addition to our innovative radiology products, Carestream also sells solutions for information management, non-destructive testing, molecular imaging, thin-film coating & nano materials.
Carestream Health - 13 months ago
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...