2nd Shift – 3:30pm-1:30am
Under the direction of the Tool Room Supervisor, the Tool & Die Maker will plan, lay out and perform all machine operations to sharpen, alter, and repair intricately designed and constructed tools, dies, fixtures, gauges, machine attachments and mechanisms where a high degree of skill and an extensive knowledge of tooling practice and application is required.
- Repair intricately designed and constructed tools, dies gauges and fixtures
- Set up and operate tool room manual and CNC machines
- Diagnose and repair machine attachments and mechanisms
- Extensive knowledge of tooling practice and application
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Tool and die journeyman status or will consider apprenticeship
Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company - 19 months ago
Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company (KMC) is an innovative designer and manufacturer of small- to medium-volume engineered components, made...