We are searching for a Tooling Engineer for a large plastics processing plant with injection molding, blow molding, and thermoforming processes. This 24/7 facility is part of a large company in a very stable industry. This position is in an Ultra-Clean and modern manufacturing facility. If you have experience maintaining complex injection molding tools, this could be an outstanding opportunity!
This position is located near Tyler, TX about 2 hours East of Dallas. Tyler is a city of approximately 100,000 population, has a university and several junior colleges, and offers some of the best cost of living in the country. Housing is plentiful, affordable, and the area schools are very good. Relocation assistance is provided.
This position has several requirements. If you meet these requirements and are interested, please apply quickly as this is an urgent search!
1. 10 or more years' experience as a tooling engineer, or BS degree in Engineering and 5-years' experience as a tooling engineer.
2. Strong understanding of injection molding tooling. Thin wall part tooling experience is very helpful. Experience with 2-shot molds and molding inserts is a plus.
3. Some tooling design experience. Although most of this position involves maintaining injection molding tools, it is helpful to understand tooling design.
4. Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment with an ISO type certification. Experience with medical products is a definite plus.
5. Ability to interact with production, engineering, and quality staff at a high level. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
The salary range on this position depends on what you bring in terms of skills and experience. If you are interested and qualified, please apply quickly! Relocation assistance is available.
Hiring Authorities, Inc., is a global recruiting firm specializing in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and related industries. We place multiple candidates each month at World Class companies. More information on us may be seen on our website or in MEDICAL DEVICE magazine. Follow Hiring Authorities, Inc. on linkedin.com
Tooling, molding, injection molding, plastics, polymer, 2-shot, 2 shot molding, insert molding, tool maker, mold maker, tool maker mold maker, tooling design, mold design, thin wall, high speed injection, thermoplastic, elastomer, gate valve, check ring, valve gated, hot runner, cold runner, runner design, part design, plastic part design, prototype, prototyping, warp, flash, sinks, jetting, husky, huskie, custom tooling, tool shop, Mold shop, cavitation, mold maintenance, mold base, tool inserts, mold inserts, trouble shooting, troubleshooting, mold setup, tooling verification, tooling validation, first article, machinist, journeyman, apprentice, apprenticeship,
Hiring Authorities, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -