Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a
for their client in Southwest Illnois.
will manage the design and construction of new tooling, tooling changes/improvements to existing tooling or modifications necessary for takeover of tooling to support program timing commitments, optimize cycle times and minimize downtime and defect rates.
- Management of tooling suppliers to meet program expectations for cost, timing and tooling performance.
- Ensure all tooling conforms to the client's design and build specifications.
- Work in cooperation with injection molding process engineers to troubleshoot production issues and identify/implement tooling modifications to resolve them.
- Establish tooling preventative maintenance requirements/frequency.
- Utilize production data, benchmarking and lessons learned to optimize client tooling performance and tooling design/build specifications.
- Minimum 2 years technical degree and 5 years applicable experience
- Understanding of APQP systems and requirements
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills along with strong organizational skills
- TS 16949, ISO 14001, 8-D Problem Solving knowledge preferred
- Autocad - Vis/View experience
Qualified candidates should submit resume to Christal at
review. Only candidates who most closely match the above requirements will be contacted for interview.