Masco Cabinetry, home of KraftMaid, Merillat, Quality Cabinets, and DeNova brands, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of kitchen and bath cabinets. We have an excellent career opportunity for a key individual interested in a rewarding career in maintenance.
Nature of Duties:
• Maintain tools to appropriate specifications, tolerances, and dimensions, to include profiling, sharpening, inspecting, cleaning, assembling, and testing.
• Track, maintain, and control inserts, spacers, sanding wheels, and tooling inventory with 98% or better accuracy.
• Organize and maintain profile template database.
• Coordinate with tooling suppliers to order tooling as required.
• Set up and maintain tooling of all types and sizes for all machine lines.
• Complete and submit vendor paperwork for external tooling repairs and services.
• Fabricate profile gauges.
• Maintain pin guns, to include repairs, part inventory, and procurement.
• Organize and maintain shop and tool room.
• Instruct and train personnel as required.
• Complete preventive maintenance as assigned.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Masco Cabinetry - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...