Position: Tools Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Full Time
Do you enjoy creating and working on a highly efficient, highly productive engineering team? Do you enjoy automating tasks so that everything flows seamlessly?
If this describes you, Demandforce is looking for a Tools Engineer to join our world-class engineering team. You will be working with engineers, product managers, and managers to create tools that will make product-building more enjoyable.
As a Tools Engineer at Demandforce, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining highly productive tools for the Engineering, Operations, Release, QA, Marketing, Sales, and Support organization.
- Working across product teams to solve critical engineering problems.
- Deploying and monitoring our SAAS product to local data center as well as AWS.
- Self-starter with ability to Lead a small team
- Extensive experience building Internal Tools (7 years minimum)
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Shell (5 years minimum)
- Linux experience is a must (7 years)
- Experience working in Saas environment (3 years)
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (3 years)
- Experience with any of the following monitoring tools: Nagios, zabbix, Dynatrace
- Understanding of system and application server metrics
- In-depth knowledge of application servers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Knowledge and working experience of Configuration Management Tool
- Understanding of DevOps Model
- Relational Database experience preferred--MySQL a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills--including network routing troubleshooting, performance troubleshooting, code troubleshooting, and system-level troubleshooting.
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to manage expectations of non-technical end-users.
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communication platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help build businesses a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected over 1.6 Million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated over 1.5 Billion dollars for its clients. Through the Demandforce Network, its end clients are connected to over 30 Million local consumers. For more information on how you can utilize Demandforce for your business, please visit www.demandforce.com. You can email email@example.com.
Demandforce - 12 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...